Sr. Executive Administrator - ReqCode 3777
Arkema Inc. - King Of Prussia, PA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials. With operations in more than 40 countries, 14,000 employees, 80 production facilities and 8 research centers, Arkema generated annual revenue of 5.9 billion and holds leadership positions in all its markets with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands. In North America, Arkema Inc., a subsidiary of Arkema is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA. Arkema Inc. employs 2,400 people and operates 32 facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. The world is our inspiration.
* Manage administrative related projects.
* Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Global Group President.
* Manage the calendars and phone calls of the Global Group President and his leadership team
* Manage annual Functional Additives global calendar. This includes scheduling of monthly & quarterly review meetings (i.e. monthly meetings such as earnings & LTA review, quarterly meetings such as FA town halls, R&D reviews, plant reviews).
* Develop presentations for Executive Management using powerpoint, excel.
* Maintain confidential files and data.
* Organize internal & external meetings, large & small.
* Organize domestic & international travel itineraries.
* Prepare expense reports for Global Group President & Regional Manufacturing Director.
* Support various Arkema Inc. related administrative initiatives (admin networks, executive assistant back-up).
* Coordinate candidate interviews for open positions in Functional Additives. This includes travel arrangements, interview schedule and debriefing meetings.
* HS degree is required but a BS or AS degree is preferred.
* Minimum 5 years experience supporting multiple senior executives in a team oriented environment. Positive experience operating in a multi-regional / global business unit is preferred.
* Knowledge, Skills, and Capabilities required:
* Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization, including the CEO.
* Strong interpersonal skills are required, including composure and professional demeanor
* Ability to solve problems and present solutions.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Must be able to multi-task and prioritize needs of multiple individuals to ensure needs of all team members supported are met in a timely fashion.
* Ability to work for two managers, supporting two different roles and styles of management.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access as well as Lotus Notes.
* Ability to organize and plan meetings (meeting space, equipment, food)
* Ability to influence without formal authority.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.