Sr. Field Applications Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
This position is for an individual contributor Principal FAE position. The person based in Detroit will be part of the WW FAE team. The responsibility is providing technical support for Automotive Tier-1 and OEM customers for Cypress products - Microcontrollers, Memories and Analog. The job consists of four major task areas:
1. Pre & Post sales technical responsibility for assigned account base with focus on Memory products, Microcontroller and analog products for the automotive market
2. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to grow Cypress market share
3. Proactively drive design-in activities and win desings
4. Driving definition of new products and collecting competition information.
Main responsibilities of this technical support role:
* USA wide technical support function
* Focus on existing and new / strategic Cypress products and solutions - providing technical support to win new designs
* Focus on new and existing customers / markets / applications to win designs based on new and existing products.
* Provide technical trainings
* Participate in the strategic product planning and product definition meetings
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
* An engineering degree plus 10 years of relevant work experience
* Good embedded application knowledge like infotainment or ADAS systems
* Application background in automotive field would be a plus
* Familiarity with Assembly, C and C++ programming
* Embedded system debug and troubleshooting
* Familiarity with compiler/debugger tools from GHS, IAR, etc.
* Customer focus
* Very good communication skills and team attitude
* Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
* MCU, Memory and analog product knowledge
* Self driven and team player
null, Michigan, United States