Sr. Finance Manager, HTS Construction SBU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for Senior Finance Manager, Hand Tools & Storage (HTS) Construction SBU in Southington, CT.
Essential Job Functions:
* Effectively manage multiple priorities within a broad team of cross-regional and cross-functional members.
* Partner with HTS Construction SBU senior leadership and HTS finance team to drive financial performance and process excellence.
* Analyze, and provide insightful SBU financial reports and global presentations.
* Support SBU monthly close process, balance sheet, analysis of Profit & Loss, annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan, and assist with short/long term performance recommendations.
* Develop quantitative analysis / financial modeling to provide insight on drivers of profitability.
* Perform financial review and analysis of New Product business plans and capex/investment plans.
* Work as Business Segment lead on gathering SBU-wide reporting initiatives.
* Analyze and monitor process improvements for financial metric reporting.
* Prepare ad hoc reporting as required.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* 12 - 15+ years of relevant financial work experience and established skills in a corporate business unit.
* Ability to independently manage multiple concurrent tasks in a dynamic and fast paced setting.
* Ability to independently partner with regional an channel finance teams, who also have matrixed lines into the business.
* Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related degree. CPA or MBA preferred.
* Possesses strong analytic and communication skills.
* Demonstrated problem solving and process improvement capabilities.
* Experience with ERP or data warehouse usage or implementation with strong capabilities in Excel.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.