Sr. Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe position provides business/financial performance management for the Global Technology management and operations teams. Frequent interaction with senior leaders to help drive business performance and efficiencies. The core responsibilities will be financial planning, forecasting, reporting, process improvements and business analytics for the leadership team and the central finance organization.
* Main Responsibilities:
* Manage components of the month end close and forecast updates to provide variance explanations and underlying corrective performance intelligence for respective technology departments and lines of business
* Drive the recurring technology forecast iterations, corporate forecast submissions, and annual budget process
* Manage and develop analytical and reporting deliverables to drive performance against key business drivers and be able to communicate and articulate key messages to all levels of the organization
* Provide business performance reporting and conduct financial reviews with department P&L leaders
* Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to support staffing plans and labor optimization across the investment portfolios through data analytics of the company s time charging system
* Prepare corporate reporting adhering to strict monthly deadlines
* Identify and implement opportunities for enhanced business reporting and analytics
* Ability to proactively and independently identify and research anomalies that arise from monthly results and client issues driving visibility and corrective actions
* Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience in managing wide area distribution of data points and key messages to different audiences within the organization, ensuring consistency of both throughout
* Extensive hands on excel experience managing large date sets and sources to create and maintain relevant and timely management information used for decision.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; effective presentation skills
* Experience with Cognos and Oracle systems
* Must possess a leadership capacity and proven discipline to drive deliverables, process improvements, and problem resolution.
* 3-5 years of relevant finance experience
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
* Creative, critical thinking skills
* CPA and/ or MBA preferred, Technology experience a plus
* Highly visible position, with the ability to interact with key internal decision makers in all areas of the business
* Fast paced environment
* Dynamic and rapidly evolving travel distribution industry
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
* Key Measures:
* This role is part of a team that supports planning, reporting and analysis for the Global Technology organization with over $400M in annual company contribution across eight P&Ls
* Working Relationships & Team Working:
* Must be able to work effectively will all levels of the development organization. Interacts regularly with Directors, VP / GVP s, and CIO.