Sr Financial Analyst - Brands Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Mattel/Commercial - North America
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Global Brand Finance Team is seeking an energetic, self-starting Senior Financial Analyst to join the team at its Corporate Headquarters in El Segundo, CA. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
* Provide financial direction to brand teams that allow us to achieve brand profitability targets
* Represent the finance point-of-view at cross functional meetings with design, marketing, sales, and other functions
* Develop annual operating plans, budgets, and communicate business performance against plan and prior years
* Support any other ad-hoc financial and strategic analysis related to key business unit initiatives
Key Success Factors:
* Strong relationship building skills and ability to communicate with all levels of company personnel required
* Communication: ability to develop a storyline, generate clear infographics, and clearly present findings to diverse groups in a geographically distributed environment
* Passion for toy industry
* Excel proficiency (modeling and forecasting) required; PowerPoint or other graphics presentation capability preferred
Experience, Education & Skills
* BS/BA required (Finance, Accounting, Economics preferred); MBA preferred
* Have excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced and complex environment with short deadlines
* Must be proactive, high energy, detailed/results oriented and possess the highest ethical and accuracy standards
Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) (www.mattel.com) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie , the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels , Matchbox , American Girl , Radica and Tyco R/C , as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Thomas & Friends , Little People , Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the sixth year in a row. Mattel also is ranked among Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" and the "World's Most Ethical Companies." With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs nearly 28,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are "Creating the Future of Play." Follow Mattel on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattel
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer