Sr Financial Analyst
To play a critical role in supporting Commercial Finance and the Marketing teams in charge of developing regional strategies to maximize growth and profitability. To act as a key financial counselor for the team to make prudent financial decisions.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Finance degree holder or a professional accounting qualifications
* 5 years experience in a commercial / line finance function, preferably with exposure in FMCG environmen
* Possesses highest ethical and accuracy standards
* Meticulous, attention to details and organized
* Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complicated matters concisely
* Can perform under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast changing environment
* Independent, proactive, able to communicate well with people at varied levels
* Fast learner in mastering the new/multiple financial systems
* Proficient in Microsoft office applications especially in Excel. Hands-on experience in Cognos is a plus
* Proficient in English
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie , Hot Wheels , Fisher-Price , Thomas and Friends, and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with 31,000 employees worldwide and being recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career in a fun industry, join us and let's play and grow together!