Sr. Financial Analyst-Logistics Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position reports to the Snr Manager of Logistics Finance and works closely with the Fulfillment Operations team to provide strategic and analytical support for Freight and warehousing activities. This role partners to develop analytics that provide support for strategies and solutions to manage spend and risk and optimize Logistics efficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop analysis and tracking for year over year, Budgetary and Latest Estimate reviews of spending to support optimization of Logistics management and execution.
* Execute monthly financial closing process
* Lead the Annual Operating Planning process for Logistics budgeting and modeling
* Partner with Fulfillment leadership to develop operational strategies and create strategic frameworks, templates and tools for Logistics planning
* Develop presentations for financial monthly results and periodic project oriented reviews for Senior Fulfillment leadership team
* Develop cost analysis models and frameworks to support, prioritize and influence Fulfillment team s Productivity program
* Work with IT to continuously improve and develop retrieval and knowledge management for Logistics data using the in house Hyperion Essbase tool
* Provide Financial Leadership on strategic Fulfillment projects
* Build relationships and communicate with all of Fulfillment Operations, Finance and BU Finance teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 3 5 years of experience in Finance analyst and/or strategic analyst role
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, listening and communication skills
* Ability to transform data into insights with advanced PC skills
* Self-motivated, confident, results oriented, strong financial acumen
* Ability to influence without authority, collaborate and interact with all levels
* Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel: experience in Access, Essbase, Hyperion is a plus
* BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or Operations Management
* Up to 15%
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.