Sr. Financial Analyst/Manager, Sales & Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
* Consolidation and ownership of monthly reporting package for Sales Leadership
* Ability to 'tell the story' and drive insightful analytics from overall Pandora financials
* Management of Powerpoint decks for budget, strategy, and business reviews
* Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects - must be able to jump in and support team needs
* 5-7 years of FP&A work experience at a media company; experience supporting an Ad Sales organization a plus
* Strong PC skills - proficiency Excel and PowerPoint required
* Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan and Oracle) a plus
* Demonstrated experience in developing complex financial models; excellent quantitative analysis and forecasting skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills, can easily present complex financial issues to non-finance executives
* Strong interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills, ability to drive simplicity within a matrix environment
* This role requires a hands on approach and the individual must be comfortable in rolling up his/her sleeves and driving change
* Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.