Sr. Financial Analyst - Supply Chain & Distribution
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for Sr. Financial Analyst - Supply Chain & Distribution in Towson, MD.
Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
The Global Tools & Storage (GTS) segment represents $7B+ revenue of Stanley Black & Decker s $10-11B portfolio. GTS operates across the world by Region and product portfolio by Strategic Business Units (SBU): Power Tools, Consumer Tools, Accessories, Hand Tools Construction, & Hand Tools Automotive. Each SBU works together to deliver over 1,000 New Products each year and introduce over 100 world s first products each year.
Within GTS, Operations Finance supports 45 manufacturing plants and 35 distribution centers which are critical in manufacturing and delivering products to our customers with world class service. These functions comprise of $4B annual spend, deliver 4-5% annual productivity savings, and maximize cash flow through Working Capital management.
This Operations Senior Financial Analyst will partner with the Director of Operations Finance to help manage North America Transportation and Distribution spend. Development and implementation of effective procedures, reporting and connectivity with the Transportation Operations and Distribution Network Operations groups will be critical.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Operations Finance Support Specifically Transportation & Distribution
* Continuous process improvement
* Achieving annual business objectives, including annual productivity objectives
* Develop and Implement weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual business rhythms, and effective monthly reporting
* Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of actual results
* Long-term strategic plan development
* Special projects, Etc.
* Strong business management & leadership skills
* Strong people-management & development skills
* Effective communication & presentation skills
* Demonstrated problem resolution skills; Ability to prioritize
* High level of energy and professionalism
* Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities and objectives
* Able to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment
* Ability to work in a matrix environment and build relationships with a variety of functions
* Must have a bias for Action, Integrity, and Accountability
* Strong PC and HFM skills mandatory (Excel, Powerpoint, HFM, Hyperion Planning, SAP, etc.)
* BS Degree with Acctg or Finance Major | MBA, CPA, other credentials helpful
* 5-8 years of experience in a dynamic large company environment (i.e. Multiple locations and International exposure)
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.