Sr. Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco Staffing is currently recruiting for a temporary Sr. Financial Analyst. This is your opportunity to work in a highly professional environment for a Fortune 500 company in downtown Topeka, KS.
Location: Downtown Topeka
Hours: 40 hours per week, some flexibility is required to work extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines
Duration: 3-6 months with possibility for extension
Pay Rate: $39-$44/hr
The Senior Financial Analyst - B&P will support the Manager, Budget & Planning with budget preparation and analysis, construction of various reporting packages and other special projects.
Financial & NVO Planning
- Prepare the Margin Roll-forward for the Division Mid-Year and Budget Book
- Plan Local Non-Variable Overhead (NVO's) and upload to SAP system
- Develop and present exhibits throughout the budget review process.
- Create load submission file templates for international subsidiaries including administration, manufacturing, and subsidiaries/export entities
- Update templates for proper periods, new accounts and entity structures based on understanding of the Company
- Analyze historical balance sheet data and create an expectation based on the most recent estimate and business trend
- Monthly load data to Hyperion
- Daily analysis using SAP queries
Accounting & Reporting
- Reconcile and/or prepare GL account analysis
- Prepare P&Ls and other Hyperion generated reporting analysis for the month-end International Results Meeting
- Review and analyze consolidated financial statements
Special Projects and Other Duties
- General Hyperion Administration outside of closing and budgeting (e.g., user Access, On Going Structural changes, General Research and User Support)
- Assist with the creation of a new Hyperion application to align the company's structure/reporting with parent company.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and 5+ years experience in accounting/finance
- CPA with 3+ years experience in public accounting
- 3+ years experience in Finance systems development, implementation and maintenance
- Extensive SAP systems experience
- Extensive PC skill's using Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated understanding and application of internal controls systems and processes
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Interactive personal skills that a fit team environment
- Demonstrated oral/written communication
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks independently.
- Working familiarity with Hyperion and SAP systems.
- Providing a Strategic Perspective - Strategy/Vision
- Delivering Outstanding Results- Analysis/Decision Making
- Managing with Respect Principles - Communicates Effectively
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this great Sr. Financial Analyst position, or you can visit our website at www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled