Sr. Fire & Alarm Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONA WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU
Sr. Fire & Alarm Inspector Evansville, IN
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Inspector Employees responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations.
* Combines working knowledge of technical/professional principles and concepts with in depth knowledge of team objectives.
* Ensures the quality and service of self and others.
* Regularly leads teams and provides technical leadership.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
* Must have a minimum 3 years of experience
* HS Diploma and/or GED is required
* Must have an Indiana State Sprinkler License
* Backflow experience is preferred
* Must have a valid drivers license with good driving record.
* Must have the ability to communicate with various company personnel and co-workers in regards to work orders.
* Must pass pre-screening processes (background, drug, reference screening)
* Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States.
Tycos mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
* 80% of the worlds top 200 retailers
* More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
* 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
* 300 international airports
* 100 major stadiums around the world
* Most of the Fortune 500
* 50% of US universities
* Nearly 3 million commercial, government and residential customers
REWARDS AND BENEFITS:
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A world of opportunity awaits you at HTTP://WWW.TYCO.COM/CAREERS