Sr. Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160324-7059-EF
Company Name: Verisk Retail
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Play a part in revolutionizing how retailers reduce risk and increase profits though cutting-edge desktop, web and mobile applications. Verisk Retail, a leading provider of loss prevention and risk management analytics solutions for retailers, is searching for several dynamic and creative individuals who have the knowledge and experience to help shape a new industry-changing solution.
We re looking for a Sr. Full-Stack .NET Web Developer. Our stack is Windows Server, IIS, ASP.NET, Angular.js, Bootstrap, and Tibco Spotfire. You will work with a team of developers, user experience, product owners, and managers to develop, document and maintain cutting edge component-based applications in a web/internet delivery environment.
* Application development.
* Support new business objectives.
* Work as a team on development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of applications.
* Work on new and existing applications along with enhancements, websites, web applications, and infrastructure.
* Management of personal workload, issues and product tracking.
* Providing technical consultation and expertise to Product Managers and other staff members.
* Scope, implement, test, and deploy new features and versions of core applications, databases and utilities.
* SCRUM and Agile based software development best practices.
* Working knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle.
* Experience creating software solutions for corporations and their clients.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Positive attitude.
* Ability to accomplish prioritized objectives.
* High capacity to learn all aspects of business as well as development.
Skills and Knowledge
* Senior level of experience in SQL Server, and SQL, and ETL.
* Senior level of experience in C#, Web Api and MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ, IoC.
* Senior level of experience in test driven development.
* Knowledge of code and database promotion in a multi-environment setting.
* Knowledge of developing software with responsive design functionality.
Nice to Have:
* Tibco Spotfire
* Data Warehousing
* Microsoft development tools
* Oracle, Java, Teradata
* Web Server IIS
* CI Builds and Deployment Bamboo
* Optimization Tools Solar Winds
* 7+ years of development experience.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, equivalent degree or experience in lieu of degree.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.