Sr. Graphic Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr. Graphic Designer
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INTO BUSINESS GROWTH AREAS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
The Graphic Designer is charged with developing and designing the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials and packaging to enhance product image.
* Create all print and online visual design to include typography, visual concept, log and icon design.
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with the writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
* Leads the creative aspects of a project.
* Collaborate with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
* Design complex projects from inception to delivery.
* Conceptualize with clients and creative team.
* Create visual aspects of branding and layout/design.
* Execute design projects in a wide array of media including Web, Email, Digital and Conventional Signage,
* Wide Format and Digital and Conventional Print Media.
* Assess effectiveness of communications.
* Recommend imagery and presentation solutions.
* Manage relationships with external sources relating to design issues.
* Make formal presentations to internal business units on campaign ideas, providing strategic positioning of creative elements of the design concepts.
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 5 years experience as a graphic designer in interactive design (web) and graphic design (video and print) and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience. * Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software.
* Demonstrated conceptual skills to include managing creative from conception to completion.
* Proven experience with client deliverables
* Expert in graphic software (to include Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash After Effects) and Microsoft Office as well as digital asset management and electronic file preparation for production.
* Hands-on knowledge of web site structure and functionality, particular WordPress.
* Established understanding of and expertise in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
* Solid background in effectively managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure while leading a team of creative professionals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A strong work ethic with a hands on management style and proven experience building and fostering relationships both internally and externally.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
SYNNEX. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. US-SC-Greenville
US-070-Greenville (SC) (SNX070)
39 Pelham Ridge Dr
39 Pelham Ridge Dr