Sr HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Sr HR Business Partner
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to join our team located in Metro DC.
SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER Metro DC
* Partner with senior executives and management to develop and drive plans that optimize talent, structure and culture.
* Provide day-to-day guidance on HR-related processes and procedures, performance management, compensation planning and project management to assigned stakeholders and business units.
* Partner with assigned accounts to develop a solid understanding of the business, culture, and people, remaining cognizant of how to best support a "deal-oriented culture.
* Participate in HR programs that enhance a culture of inclusiveness and diversity, linking development and leadership initiatives to business strategy and measurable results.
* Develop strategic staffing plans and provide recruiting support to the account teams as needed.
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
* Work with managers to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them
* Proactively anticipate opportunities or issues in the market and recommend innovative solutions.
* Partner with HR Manager to resolve employee relations issues and conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Collaborate with recruiting team and HR manager to finalize offer process in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
* Develop, design and maintain HR metrics, dashboards, and reports to support client needs and performance.
* Streamline and automate reports, where possible, for distribution on an ongoing basis
* Assists with HR special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
* Ensure equity in compensation process
* Bachelor s degree required; advanced degree preferred
* Professional HR Certification (PHR or SPHR) is preferred
* 7 - 10 years of HR experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role
* Previous real estate or service provider organization experience preferred
* Ability to thrive in ambiguity can navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organization with multiple stakeholders
* Ability to balance urgency and client response with methodology and discipline
* Ability to proactively communicate and build partnerships at all levels
* Evidence of business acumen with proven results in influencing and advising managers and employees at all levels whom are both virtual and local
* Self-Starter; results oriented and motivated professional
* Professional and polished at all times, ability to perform as a trusted advisor
* Demonstrated knowledge about where to find and attract talent using a social media platform and other effective methods, while understanding existing talent
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively deliver presentations
* Project Management skills and demonstrable end-to-end process and/or initiative ownership
* Computer proficiency with advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, and other Office suite applications
* Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HRIS systems, preferably PeopleSoft
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.