Sr. HR Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT)
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFoxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) is seeking a talented Sr. HR Generalist to join our team.
Accountable for the successful execution of the following programs and responsibilities:
* Administration: Payroll, benefits, 401k, employee records, EEOC ing, compliance audits, and human resources programs.
* Explores and recommends systems improvements.
* Staffing: Postings, recruiting, resume screening, interviews, offers, new hire orientation. Coordinates and delivers systematic and gives opinion on candidate qualifications.
* Employee Relations: Develops written proposals and makes recommendations to handle and resolve employee issues.
* Training: Designs and delivers specialized HR programs, and assists with business related training programs.
* Management: May have supervisory responsibility for administrative support.
* Uses systematic approach and in-depth analysis to coordinate and recommend improvements to HR platforms (compensation, benefits, trainings, etc.)
* May supervise the activities of others.
* Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 6 years of experience.
* HR certification preferred.
* Bilingual in Chinese preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong employee relations.
* Demonstrated skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Quick and effective decision making skills
* Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
* Proficient in MS Office and web based tools
* Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written communication
* Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and think strategically
* Enthusiastic, hard-working, with a capacity to learn fast.