Sr. HRIS Specialist - Taleo/ATS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 3/21/2017
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT EXPRES SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
The primary purpose of this position is to review, assess, analyze, recommend, and develop alternative solutions, updates or changes to processes or procedures to improve the accuracy, integrity, and processing of employee information in HR Technology by providing subject matter expertise within HRIS , Workforce Planning, HR, Talent Management, and other internal areas. This roles primary responsibility is to support, maintain, configure, and deploy functionality within Taleo and other Recruiting applications. This is accomplished by having an in-depth understanding of various HR Technology business processes, analyzing of system features and functionality, developing and analyzing reports, problem solving, conducting application research and arriving at solutions with the goal of managing defects, changes, broke-fixes, enhancements, and process improvement. This role leads system feature and functionality research, analysis, documentation, and problem solving of issues or enhancement requests and provides alternative solutions to resolve various requests or processes. Serve as liaison to other HR areas such as Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, and Benefits in order to effectively communicate and understand business requirements related to HR Technology. Project management of large scale, cross functional projects.
* Collect and analyze critical data for HR processes and programs, including creating reports and arriving at solutions with the goal of data integrity and synergies with HRIS systems and technologies.
* Continuously seek ways to improve existing processes and programs through the use of technology. Guide scope requirements, design, test, and implement enhancements to processes and systems.
* Work with internal client and external vendors as needed for troubleshooting evaluation and recommending technology solutions.
* Lead the design and implementation of HR systems and processes.
* Oversee HRIS systems integrity and serve as administrator on applicable HR enterprise technologies.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
* 5-8 years relevant experience
* 3 year experience of SQL(Structured Query Language) or other applicable data manipulation language, PeopleSoft Query and Crystal Reporting, and HRIS.
* Strong MS Access and Excel skills to analyze cleanse and otherwise manage data
* Working knowledge of the interrelationships of HR processes to other functions.
* Ability to think strategically and plan ahead
* Scope projects and identify ways to reduce inefficiencies
* Manage multiple projects and tasks.
* Knowledge of technical database concepts and design.
* Strong organizational and project management, written and verbal communication skills.
* Must maintain absolute confidentiality and safeguard sensitive and highly confidential data at all times.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.