Sr. Head Teller/ Lead Client Care Rep - Lauderdale By The Sea
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Lauderdale by the Sea, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: Provides leadership to Client Care Representatives in assigned branch, ensuring customers are handled appropriately and their banking needs are identified and met. Assists branch in achieving all referral and service goals by performing the following duties within established polices and procedures:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Coordinates workflow and day-to-day operations of Client Care Representatives.
* Coordinates operational activities within their authority. Keeps Branch Quality Manager and Branch Sales Leader apprised of all issues.
* Achieves individual referral goals through cross selling of all credit, non-credit, and fee income products. Works with Customer Care Representatives to achieve referral goals and track performance.
* Cashes checks and processes deposits; issues and receives negotiable instruments (e.g., official checks, money orders, traveler's checks, savings bonds and foreign currency for exchange).
* Cross-trains on the products and operational processes associated with the Platform and assists clients with related activities, such as opening accounts, as needed.
* Performs outbound calls and sets appointments for Branch Sales Leaders and Branch Sales Representatives in accordance with market initiatives and/or branch goals.
* Centrally maintains reserve and working supplies of negotiable instruments, including, but not limited to: official checks, money orders, and counter checks.
* Balances out branch to standard cash limit, prepares cash shipments to Federal Reserve intermediary banking institution and reconciles cash general ledger account.
* Maintains and controls vault cash.
* Ensures that Client Care Representatives adhere to all current policies, procedures and regulations including compliance and security.
* Conducts meetings with Client Care Representatives to discuss branch issues, regulatory updates, and/or to explain procedural changes/practices.
* Works with Branch Quality Manager to address operational exceptions and maintain operational soundness of Teller line.
* Assists Client Care Representatives with identifying and correcting out-of-balance conditions.
* Works with Branch Leader/Branch Quality Manager to develop weekly schedules.
* Participates with Branch Leader/Branch Quality Manager in evaluation of Client Care Representatives performance. Participates in corrective action process.
* Advises Branch Leader/Branch Quality Manager of discrepancies from standard operating procedures.
* Takes corrective action on discrepancies.
* Serves as back-up for Branch Quality Manager, as needed.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: As assigned by Branch Leader/Branch Quality Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of 5+ years experience as a Teller/Senior Teller and demonstrated leadership/supervisory ability.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf