Sr Human Resources Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Type: Full Time
The HR Generalist partners with assigned clients groups that span multiple functions and/or markets, to strategically and tactically address supervisory, management and employee needs. The role has responsibility for approximately 400 employees that in the Business Services Operations organizations. In addition, the Generalist, will partner with the HR Centers of Expertise (COE) including; Training and Development, Talent, Compensation, Benefits and HR Operations to deliver HR programs and services to the client group.
Works with assigned client groups to proactively develop solutions to support business strategy and to establish and maintain productive internal and external working relationships.
* Partners with HR COEs to efficiently implement, administer and deliver company-wide HR programs, processes and projects (i.e. New Hire Orientation; Open Enrollment meetings, recruiting support, AAP analysis, and commission/pay issue resolution); supports company initiatives and Human Resources strategy.
* Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers in support of assigned client groups to meet their business needs.
* Participates in the achievement of HR BP goals by executing HR initiatives and participating in projects as assigned.
* Interpret and educate client group on HR policies, and provides counseling on such policies as necessary.
* Continues to maintain and broaden proficiency of HR knowledge; for example, corrective actions, employee relations, compensation administration, law and policy interpretation/understanding.
*Comply with all existing government, labor and legal reporting requirements to minimize company exposure to lawsuits and manages sensitive and confidential information.
Conduct exit interviews on all voluntary terminations and leverages Exit Interview technology support as appropriate; facilitate s all termination paperwork for voluntary and involuntary terms (including benefits info, final paycheck, etc.).
* Policy administration, compliance reporting (EEOC, AAP, FCC reporting), I9 administration etc.
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or equivalent required.
- SHRM certification preferred (PHR, SPHR).
- Five to seven years of human resources experience with professional generalist required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation/platform skills.
- Experience partnering with all levels of staff and management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and have demonstrated project management skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with limited day to day direct supervision.
- Experience in progressive human resources environments, utilizing current industry best practices is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with common office tools such as MS Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Previous experience with relevant HRMS technology platforms (e.g . PeopleSoft HRMS, Cornerstone, etc. ) preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to travel to other locations within the Market as required.
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell 750 Canyon Dr
Job Code: TWCHGN345 Sr Human Resources Generalist Exempt