Sr. IDM Architect With Active Directory integration RSA VIA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Oak Brook, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY SKILLS: IDENTITY MANAGEMENT, ACTIVE DIRECTORY INTEGRATION, RSA VIA
* NEED ARCHITECT LEVEL CONSULTANT
* EXPERIENCE WITH IDENTITY MANAGEMENT AND ACTIVE DIRECTORY INTEGRATION.
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND RSA VIA.
* we need to have knowledge of RSA and experience to define strategy and approach Lead level
* should have core AD EXPERIENCE FOR CLEANUP. (with IAM knowledge on why we need to do cleanup)
* Experience to define strategy and approach for AD group clean-up and on-going group management by IDM (RSA VIA) INCLUDING ACCESS CERTIFICATION
* Meet the stakeholders, conduct workshops to understand the scope of work, gather requirements and document challenges.
* Review the existing AD environment, create the detailed plan for one time AD group clean-up and define roadmap for future IDAM integration.
* Work with offshore team and assist in customizing the proprietary tools and scripts to meet the Client's requirement to carry out the scan of Active directory environment.