Sr IT Architect / SAS Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SR IT ARCHITECT/SAS DEVELOPER (P7993)
ROLE: EXPERT DATA ANALYST / DATA SCIENTIST
Location: San Francisco, CA
Interview Process: In-person interview required after phone interview
Local candidates preferred.
* The Expert Data Analyst will be responsible for developing analytics to support gas and electric rate design, competitive analyses and regulatory proceedings.
* The analyst will support revenue requirements and GRC teams by applying technology-based solutions to solve modeling and data requirement needs.
* Design effective data analysis plans, develop complex queries and analytical models based on large volumes of customer and financial data.
* Create reports and dashboard for data visualization and presentation to the regulators.
* Develop scripts and/or workflows to automate functions and publish information periodically.
* Design and develop data validation and control processes to ensure high quality.
* Develop test plans and validate results.
MANDATORY DESIRED SKILLS:
* Excellent technical skillset and strong analytical skills, with strong business acumen.
* Expert Data Analyst Minimum Qualifications
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related quantitative discipline.
* Experience in Customer Data Analysis, Predictive Analysis, Product and Price Analysis.
* Minimum five years of experience in developing queries, analytics, creating dashboards, and documenting technical design specification.
* Strong working experience in data warehousing and business intelligence technologies including Teradata, SAS and Tableau.
* Strong time management, analytical, and problem solving experience.
* Effective communication skills and large scale system implementation experience.
* Knowledge of Smargrid technology and regulatory processes is a definite plus.