Sr. IT Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPOLLOS PARTNERS has been engaged to recruit for a SR. IT AUDITOR for a Professional Services company. This leading provider of audit and attestation services is seeking a Sr. IT Auditor to join their Business Advisory Services team. Dedicated to ensuring employees enjoy complete lives, this public firm stands apart as a premier destination for driven professionals with a need to find a home for long term development and balance.
The SR. IT AUDITOR will carry out all evaluations of Risk within the organization. As the Subject Matter Expert, you will actively create a more effective and efficient team, while strengthening relationships with clients.
THE SR. IT AUDITOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Performing risk assessments and testing general computer controls
* Conducting an engaging combination of audit support and consulting services including system implementation assessments, COSO Implementations, Enterprise risk assessments, Internal audit function assessments, and SOC 1 - SOC 2 procedures
* Measuring Clients' industry or government required compliance
* Coaching and supporting team members through guidance of improving control efficiency
* Evaluating security of clients networks hosts and applications
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelordegree in IT, Business Administration, Accounting, or relevant
* 2-5+ years IT Audit Experience in public
* CISA certificate preferred
* SOC 1 and SOC 2 experience a must
* Relaxed environment
* Great team spirit
* Moderate travel (less 35%)
* Excellent work life balance
* Half day Fridays in the summer
* Five weeks (25 Days) PTO
ABOUT APOLLOS PARTNERS, LLC
APOLLOS PARTNERS, LLC is a full-service executive recruiting firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Founded in 2009, we specialize in recruitment for all disciplines in accounting and finance. We source exceptional career opportunities for top talent with first-rate organizations. We see our clients and candidates as our Partners and our objective is to find our partners a job that will love or a resource they are unable to fathom how they were able to live without.