Sr. IT Functional Analyst-SAP EHS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior EHS Functional Analyst will serve as the key link between the Business and the IS organization. This resource will work with the Finance departments world-wide and other SAP functional business analysts and technical developers to support and implement global processes and solutions in consolidation, planning, forecasting and reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Responsible for Product Safety, Dangerous Goods, REACH, Industrial Hyg, Occupational Health, Global Label Management, Waste Management projects implementation and business process enhancements.
* Ensure that EHS issues are handled end-to-end in terms of integration with other SAP modules
* Maintain EHS configurations
* Develop functional specifications for enhancements, user exits and other programming changes. Work with the ABAP development team on enhancement efforts
* Support and perform testing on global SAP changes that affect EHS processes.
* Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity
* Participate as an active hands-on team member in special projects such as SAP upgrades, SAP EHS process optimization
* Liaise with cross-functional project teams across geographies
* Ensure effective and clear communications between users/customers and IT teams
* Ensure compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes/enhancements/projects
* Maintain Document Repository for business and IT processes
* Maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
* Plan and conduct knowledge transfer with project teams including end-customers
* On-call support for emergency outages. Drive support optimization and reduce repeat tickets
* Work closely with Business Services to understand & fulfill business requirements
* Work closely with team members to meet customer SLAs as well as project deadlines
* Champion the ideals of consistent global processes and help the business focus on this strategy
* Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
* Strong understanding of EHS
* Excellent project management and communication skills are expected. Analytical skills, strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures couple with strong customer and partner interface
Knowledge and Skills:
* Minimum 8 to 10 years experience with SAP EHS
* At least three End to End Implementation of EHS module for large scale organization
* Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
* Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
* Experience and knowledge of key integration points with EHS modules
* Experienced with all aspects of customizing the Product Safety and Dangerous Goods Management including User Exits, Specification Type, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, Global label management and Waste Management.
* Product Compliance EHSM 4.0 which includes Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing and Training
* Deep Knowledge of the data migration tools, import utilities import format, and data migration process specific to SAP EHS and EHSM product compliance, Incident management, and risk assessment.
* Experienced on SAP REACH Compliance portal solution.
* Familiar and skilled with Environmental Regulations ROHs, REACH, Environment Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational
* Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Department of Transportation (DoT) rules and regulation.
* Experienced in Analyzing, reviewing, and developing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and various Levels using Window
* Word Integration (WWI) and other reports (Injury/illness report, Accident/incident log report) relating to EH&S.
* Proficient in configuring Specification management, import and export process, MM Master Data
* Good knowledge of BAPI, User exists, Export rules, ABAP code, RFC connection etc.
* Expert in cross-functional integration of different modules; EHS, MM with WM, QM, PP Modules.
* Expertise in industries including manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and public sector
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
* Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
* Highly skillful to work in diverse environment at individual level as well as team.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
* Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
* Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential
* Possess the ability to identify business change management implications associated with the desired project goals
* ECC 6.0 ERP integration with products such as PP, SD, MM, QM, Distribution, PLM
* People management
* Reading and good understanding of ABAP code
* Experience with OSS, SAP Upgrades, and Project Implementations are all required
* People management
* Demonstrated leadership in the execution of strategic plans in a changing environment
* Ability to influence key stakeholders and joint teams to accomplish project and program goals
* Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
* Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology to be able to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
* Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
* Travel s Requirement 50%
* English as working language
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of