Sr. IT Functional Analyst - SAP EM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 2/23/2017
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior IT Functional Analyst-SAP EM has overall responsibility for designing and configuring the SAP EM Systems to run MilliporeSigma's supply chain & event planning processes. The person in this position will have the ability to clearly understand the business requirements and our SAP ecosystem. A high degree of passion towards customer centricity is a must for this position. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is also a must for this position.
Essential Job Functions
* Design, build and Develop SAP EM ecosystem to support all functions of business in supply chain logistics execution.
* Lead the efforts of SAP team to maximize the effectiveness of SAP Solutions to support business goals of the company
* Strong exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and WebSAervices
* Demonstrate capability to utilize best practices to support SAP ERP and SAP EM, SAP EM Configurations across modules for the business.
* Proven ability to understand the business processes of the organization and the core application environments.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field.
* Masters or special certification preferred in SAP related areas and supply chain functions
* Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a progressive responsibility with expanding capability and focus on implementing/supporting SAP solutions in Logistics/Event Planning/ Execution.
* Life science business experience is a definite plus for this position.
* Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of IT Organization.
* Ability to be productive in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
Knowledge and Skills
* Must have at least 5+ years of working on SAP projects.
* Must have completed at least 2 end to end SAP implementation projects for a customer in similar industry.
* Must have experience of working on an SAP EM and SAP EM system.
* Tactical Thinking and the ability to execute successfully
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.