Sr. IT Manager, Infrastructure and Security 9/12/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Responsible for IT Infrastructure and Security projects and initatives enterprise-wide. In addition:
- Works together with various Systems and Infrastructure Engineers and managers, business owners, project managers and testing teams tasked with Infrastructure and Security initiatives
- Assess the business and organization implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives; Mapping requirement to a software solution in accordance with the overall architecture of the system; recommend appropriate strategic action.
- Guides teams in overall design, implementation and assessment activities; Grows the team in terms of knowledge and understanding of the systems and best practices
- Work closely with business partners and customers to understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions. Responsible for project estimation and put together execution plans.
- Manage and develop the team, including hiring, goal setting, performance management, coaching, projects and training. Work with team members to develop career paths and opportunities within the organization. Provide a creative environment where challenges are embraced and where difficult tasks are valued.
- Manage project timelines and budget, responsible for proper project management principles including scopes, timelines, dependencies and deliverables; Assign work to resources and responsible for the allocation and movement of resources from project to project. Work with the team in the follow-up of the execution of the project.
- Participate in technical design review meetings locally and those that are held cross different time zones Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in a related field.Minimum of 8 years experience in systems or applications development.Experience leading a team of developers. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .