Sr. IT Project Manager 8/18/2016
Maryland Heights, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversees all tasks related to managing IT projects. This includes project definition, identification of goals, potential obstacles, project planning, tracking and reporting status, coordination with interfacing projects/departments, project evaluation and project revision.
* Tracks and assigns ownership of site and project level issues. Escalates issues to the proper level of management.
* Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies.
* Analyzes operational impact of customer requests.
* Develops business case, forecasting costs, equipment and resource requirements.
* Assists with establishment and facilitation of internal IT project management processes and tools (i.e. critical path tracking, contingency planning, operational workflow documentation/refinement.
* Provides daily guidance and education to customers and IT team regarding roles and responsibilities, project expectations, communication protocols and IT financial processes, etc.
* Develop and maintain project charters, detail project plans, weekly status updates and provides problem resolution
* Extensive Project Management experience
* Experience with managing enterprise-wide project
* Experience with Pharmacy Medical RX implementation is HIGHLY DESIRED