Sr Identity Management Security (IDM) Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOccidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Identity Management Security (IDM) Engineer within our IT Cyber Security group based in Houston, TX.
The successful candidate shall lead key security program initiatives, while working with cross functional IT groups and operational resources to deliver Identity Access Management solutions throughout our enterprise. This position requires strong SailPoint and Java Configuration Skills. This position also requires strong IT security experience, communication, leadership, mentoring skills, visionary skills.
Job duties include:
- Leading enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management security initiatives
- Serves as a subject matter expert supporting, administering and managing multiple disciplines and identity & security platforms
- Partners with business areas to understand, provide and implement security solutions
- Design and implementation of enhancements to OXY s employee/contractor lifecycle management
- Design and implementation of enhanced authentication / authorization mechanisms
- Design and implementation of federation tools *LI-YN1
- Demonstrated ability to align with business technology partners to develop and update business processes for access request, provisioning, user access review, user authentication and authorization
- Minimum of 5 years in a large corporate infrastructure
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing enterprise identity management and security solutions (SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- 3-5 years experience in Identity and Access Management
- 3-5 years experience with Directory Services and LDAP
- 2-3 years experience with Java Webservice
- Experience in performance monitoring, tuning and load testing
- Experience with capacity planning, monitoring and alerting
- Knowledge in Java and scripting
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, HTTP and DNS technologies
- Experience in one or more Database platforms (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with one or more Federation technologies (ADFS, PING Federate, OCTA or equivalent tools)
- Experience in Authentication and Authorization specifically in Single Sign On, Federated Login, Multi-factor Authentication, Token Management, and Entitlements, as well as Provisioning
- Bachelor s Degree in Information technology, Computer technology or Information Security
- IT Security certifications a plus (CISSP, CISA, etc)
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status