Sr. Information Assurance Analyst Navy Active TS Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr. Information Assurance Analyst - Navy (Active TS Clearance)Job ID:
Sr. Information Assurance Analyst - Navy (Active TS Clearance) REQ ID:
Suffolk, VA Job Description:
Harris Corporation is looking for candidates to provide subject matter expertise in the day to day management of the network monitoring and modernization effort for the Navy Cyber Defense Command (NCDOC), in Suffolk, VA. Candidates will provide hands on monitoring/administration of the NCDOC network monitoring and modernization effort; recommend approval of and compliance with Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); liaison with CNDSP and other external organizations to maximize mission coordination and effectiveness; coordinate with NCDOC inter-departmental teams, to maximize effect of analysis of networks and system generated data; and provide day to day leadership and guidance to all members of the network monitoring and modernization effort. Candidates must be able to work shift schedules to support 24/7 operations. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:* Serves as the team lead to support the analysis of general network technical problems and provides recommendations and technical support in solving these problems.* Rapidly assess network traffic, detect data anomalies, and provide detailed reporting on same
* Provide alert handling mitigation strategies to the Project Manager, and NCDOC GS staff
* Develop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) for SME III contracting staff, regarding how to analyze data, detect anomalies, recommend mitigation strategies, and report
* Manage and administer network monitoring systems, as well as provide the assessment and implementation of solutions to meet network security requirements
* Ensure the successful performance of vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle. DAY SHIFT (0700 - 1530) working position (Monday - Friday) DAY SHIFT (0700 - 1530) working position (Wednesday - Sunday) Qualifications:
Minimum qualifications are a BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security or other related technical field and 6+ years of experience; 10+ years is preferred. With an AS degree, a minimum of 10 - 14 years of related experience is required, and without a degree,14+ years of related experience is required.* Seven (7) years of experience in performing network administration functions within the last 10 years.
* Specialized Experience:
At least two (2) years of relevant experience with Navy cyber security and network operations. Certification Requirements:
DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Work Force (IAWF) / DoD 8140 Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) requirement for this position is Information Assurance Manager (IAM) level II; employee must meet this qualification upon first day of employment. (Certifications that meet this requirement include:
CAP, GSLC, CISM, CASP CE, and CISSP). Additional Preferred Qualifications:* Work independently and has excellent problem-solving, oral and written communication skills.
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Information Assurance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Suffolk .