Sr. Instructor / Learning Facilitator
This is Irshad Beg from META DIMENSIONS INC. and I have an urgent position for HVAC - SR. INSTRUCTOR/LEARNING FACILITATOR with one of my clients.
Let me know how soon we can discuss about this position and also send me an updated copy of your resume in word format and the desired Hourly Rate/Salary you are looking for yourself ASAP.
TITLE: HVAC - SR. INSTRUCTOR/LEARNING FACILITATOR
LOCATION: SPARKS, MD
DURATION: FULL TIME
Under general direction, delivers basic and advanced learning interventions in a specified content area. Serves as learning coach in some settings. Serves as a subject matter expert on learning development design and development projects. May coach less experienced learning facilitators.
* Delivers assigned learning sessions, which may include live classroom sessions, web-based learning sessions (synchronous or asynchronous), and on-the-job training. Flexes instruction and facilitation style and approach to fit the needs of the audience, the content, and the technology.
* Facilitates learning of materials, processes, systems that have advanced level content and/or facilitate learning in multiple areas of expertise.
* Develops subject matter expertise in new technology, products, or processes and serves as a subject matter expert in the development of learning materials for these new areas using the Learning & Development Process (LDP).
* Arranges for an appropriate learning environment for the presentation of material, which may include room arrangement, audiovisual equipment, technical equipment, web access, handouts, etc.
* Move training equipment from storage location at remote training sites to classroom and set up.
* Measures results of technical training using appropriate methods for determining participant reaction, amount of learning, and ability to demonstrate new skills in the classroom setting.
* Reports results of measurements and evaluations to appropriate Program Leaders, Learning and Development Managers. Develops and presents recommendations for continuous improvements to technical training.
* May provide on-the-job coaching on selected projects.
* Evaluates the on-the-job effectiveness of former class participants as appropriate.
* Provides constructive feedback to learners on their understanding of new materials and their performance in the classroom.
* Turn in and maintains records, prepares reports and correspondence as required, including timely expense reports.
* Continuously updates and improves delivery and coaching skills including the use of new technologies for sharing knowledge and building skills.
* Assist Region and Branch personnel with training needs and questions about Technical Education.
* Assist external customers with their training needs and questions including documentation for remote courses.
* Provides coaching and guidance to less experienced learning facilitators on how to improve their learning facilitation and coaching techniques for greater effectiveness.
* When working with the Development team delivers programs on time and on budget.
* Maintain and upgrade lab equipment and computers used in training.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline, such as Engineering, Business or Education, or equivalent experience is preferred
* Three or more year's business experience, preferably with The Company or similar products, systems, processes and/or services.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated adult education / training / facilitation experience.
* Ability to work both autonomously as well as be an effective project team member.
* Must be detail oriented and available and appropriately responsive to day-to-day communications, i.e., email, instant messaging, voice messages, etc.
* Be able to travel by air to other regions with Company to deliver training. Required travel is up to 50% of the time.
* Be able to lift and move lab equipment around in classroom. (lift at least 30 pounds)