Sr. Internal Auditor 9/3/2016
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
* The Internal Auditor will oversee financial and control based audits, help construct audit plans, and submit audit results to management. There will be opportunities to work in other areas of Finance over time as part of a rotational program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee various financial statement, compliance, and regulatory audits of the company.
* Act as a liaison between the company and the external auditors to assist in the completion of the financial statement audit.
* Perform Sarbanes-Oxley 404 walk throughs and testing.
* Work with all relevant departments including Financial Reporting, Sales Audit, Capital Projects, Real Estate Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Supply Chain, Inventory Control, Store Control, Payroll and HR to evaluate internal controls.
* Serve as the Internal Audit representative on various projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 3-6years public accounting or internal audit experience.
* Ability to think and react in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
* Creative approach to problem solving with a humble, team-oriented and optimistic attitude.
* Must be efficient with MS Office; PeopleSoft Finance is a plus.