Sr. Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is seeking a SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to join in the designing and developing proprietary software in a secure and a high transaction based environment. We are looking for well-rounded developers who have a proven track record of delivering scalable and robust business applications. You must be capable of designing and developing new functionality as well as consistently producing on-going scheduled maintenance releases.
Some of the responsibilities are:
* Implement Java based solutions to enterprise-level scalability, performance, and availability problems
* Maintain a suite of existing applications by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs
* Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, design documentation, and process enhancements
* Ensure that unit and system tests are automated and complete per requirements
* Adhere to current documentation standards and produce necessary documentation for training and compliance
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EDUCATION LEVEL:
* BS/MS in CS or equivalent required, or equivalent work experience
* Strong Java skills and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns
* Significant development experience in a Unix/Linux environment
* Significant experience with automated test frameworks - Junit
* EJB, Java webservices, intergrating databases, Hibernate or other ORM, jboss, jmx, SOA.
* Working knowledge of current software securitytechnologies (encryption, authentication, etc.), and their incorporation into software systems
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and to manage time effectively
If this is a Job that you are interested in or know someone who would be a great fit, Please contact us and let us help you acquire the job you dream of.