Sr. Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Plum Placements Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
Seeking Senior JavaSoftwareDeveloper with 4+ years of experience writing business services that operate in a SOA platform environment. Role includes the design, construction and validation of business services germane to an electronic banking solution. Technical acumen and attention to detail is critical, along with experience with AGILE software DEVELOPMENT and delivery life cycle processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS
* Collaborate with PROJECT MANAGER, application DEVELOPMENT management and staff and client users to develop technical requirements and project timelines of application DEVELOPMENT, software upgrade or migration, or enhancement project.
* Assign work on varied DEVELOPMENT projects to staff; track progress and provide technical oversight and consultation as needed.
* Coordinate technical and other issues with technical support groups, business, and other software DEVELOPMENT teams to build a software product.
* Ensure that project and systems documentation meets corporate and regulatory requirements; provide information regarding technical details of project to internal and Restatement queries.
* May provide technical oversight and input to ongoing applicationDEVELOPMENT projects; may play technical lead role in specific project or phase of a project.
* BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 4 years' experience building Web-based and server-based applications using JAVA technology stack.
* J2EE, JSP/SERVLETS (OR SIMILAR), SPRING, HIBERNATE, JUNIT, AJAX, SCA, BPEL, XML, XSLET, WSDL, JMS, SOAP, WEBSERVICES/WS STANDARDS.
* WEBSPHERE ESB, WPS, WTX, WBM, ORACLE ESB, WEBLOGIC, WID, ORACLE SOA SUITE.
Experienced in DEVELOPMENT in any major database (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server.)
Familiarity with RDBMS CONCEPTS.
SOA experience preferably, 2 YEARS WITH IBM WEBSPHERE.
EXPERIENCE BUILDING BUSINESS HIGH-VOLUME TRANSACTIONAL SYSTEMS IS A STRONG PLUS.
KNOWLEDGE OF SWIFT MESSAGES MT OR MX IS DESIRABLE.
KNOWLEDGE OF FED AND CHIPS MESSAGING IS DESIRABLE.* MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION and interpersonal skills - written and verbal