Sr Java Developer III 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CLIENT IS A FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL (NYSE:FNF) COMPANY, IS THE MORTGAGE AND FINANCE INDUSTRIES' LEADING PROVIDER OF INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES AND DATA SOLUTIONS THAT FACILITATE AND AUTOMATE MANY OF THE BUSINESS PROCESSES ACROSS THE ENTIRE LOAN LIFECYCLE. OUR CLIENT IS THE PROVIDER LENDERS AND SERVICERS RELY ON TO SUPPORT THEIR STRATEGIC GOALS AND BETTER SERVE THEIR CUSTOMERS BY DELIVERING BEST-IN-CLASS TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES AND INSIGHT WITH A RELENTLESS COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION, INTEGRITY AND LEADERSHIP.
JOB TITLE: Sr Java Developer III
PROJECT LENGTH: 12+ Months contract
JOB LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
* Works closely with the product owners, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must align with
* business and IT strategies and comply with the organizations architectural standards. Involved in the full system life cycle - design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software
* that is delivered on time and within budget. Has a solid understanding of systems analysis, design, development and quality assurance and integration methodologies.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
* Delivers code for the project - application enhancements, system integrations, and defect remediation.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and SME's.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Reviews application code during the development cycle to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of unit test and results before code is deployed to QA
* Participates in and/or conducts code reviews
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITES
* 5+ years of Java development required
* 3+ years of SQL and Relational Databases required - preferably Oracle
* 2+ years of Web Services required
* 2+ years of Spring framework preferred
* 2+ years of Hibernate preferred
* JMSexperience preferably Active MQ
* Eclipse experiencepreferred
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
* Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team in an Agile environment
* Must be able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with object based data mapping and service oriented architecturerequired
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units