Sr Java Developer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JAVA DEVELOPER
1. TASK 1 (PRIMARY)
a. Develop NITS spreadsheets per functional requirements using Java and Apache POI to be uploaded to OATI's site.
b. Store data used for NITS process into SQL server.
c. Create scheduled tasks for automated data upload to OATI using Apache Camel.
d. Code automated unit tests using JUnit.
2. TASK 2 (SECONDARY)
a. Development minor enhancements/code fixes to the settlements data repository system using VB.NET and SQL Server
1. 5+ years' experience with Enterprise Java development
2. 5+ years' integrating software with other systems
3. 5+ years' experience developing unit tests using JUnit or another testing framework.
4. 5+ years' creating, testing, and tuning SQL queries
5. 3+ years' experience with spring and Hibernate/JPA
6. Proficient in Microsoft Excel
1. Analyze complex issues and implement solutions.
2. Analyze procedures/systems and develop/implement operational improvements using information technology systems software, tools and processes.
3. Development automated testing scripts.
4. Assimilate into an agile work environment.