Sr. Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: SR. JAVA DEVELOPER,
LOCATION: TAMPA, FL,
DURATION: FULL TIME,
* To design and develop applications based on Java/J2EE components.
* Design, develop, prototype, and test of the required subsystem and its interface to the system
* Manage the day-to-day activities working with a small team of software developers
* Interface with project stakeholders to ensure that the system objectives are balanced with overall project objectives
* Co-ordinate with offshore team on development process
* Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document work, meetings, and decisions
* Work within a Project Team environment
* Understand and promote the quality policy
* Maintain technical skills and awareness of technical improvements
* Have experience in understanding the requirements and proposing alternate technical solutions
* Have experience in OOA/OOD using UML and applying design patterns
* Have experience in applying J2EE design patterns
* Have experience in various frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
* Have experience in developing application using Sencha and integration with Java/J2EE components
* Proficient in using various IDEs (Eclipse, RAD) and Application Servers (Websphere, Weblogic)
* Experience in using RDBMS (Oracle)
* Previous experience of financial industry will be an added advantage
NICE TO HAVE:-
* We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
* consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
* sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status,
* or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Experience in software solutions and products in areas of Asset Servicing, Funds Services, Securities Lending in finance industry
KEY SKILLS:- Java, Spring, Hibernate, strong PL/SQL