Sr. Java Developer with Big Data
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for "SR. JAVA DEVELOPER WITH BIG DATA" position for our direct clients, please find below the job details. If you are comfortable with the position, kindly share your updated resume with expected salary rate ASAP.
Title : SR. JAVA DEVELOPER WITH BIG DATA
Location : PRINCETON, NJ
Duration : FULL TIME WITH THE CLIENT
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Minimum 6years of experiencerequired. B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experiencerequired; advanced degree or certification beneficial.
* Should have extensive experience building high performance systems using latest frameworks, java based platforms running in a shared micro services environment. Experience working with popular open source platforms is an added plus.
* Experience working with development teams, project managers and business analysts. Strong core java programming skills with multithreading
* Must be very hands on in designing, developing code, debugging issues, unit testing, code reviewing and deploying components
* Uses and promotes established Agile methodology standards, QA and change control procedures. Agile development methodology experience is a requirement
* Experience with J2EE development environment, including Tomcat, Jersey, Maven-based build process, JUnit and Eclipse is required
* Experience with Web Services, Micro Services or SOA is required
* Strong experience with java libraries and frameworks, particularly Spring, Angular JS or React JS, Typescript, Node JS, Bracket or atom editors, JS builder, Jenkins or Team City, Dropwizard, ag-grid or angular grids is required
* Deep working knowledge in Mobile application, mashups and website development is desired
* Working knowledge MongoDB NOSQL application development is desired
* Working knowledge in cloud environment and popular application integration platforms such as -Siteminder and LDAP is desired.
* Knowledge of relational database concepts like SQL, indexes and constraints, transactions, and object relational mapping; specific experience with Oracle is a plus.
* Experience with C# .NET (WCF/WinForms/DevExpress), Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Delphi system is a plus.
* Experience working with designers in building cutting edge user experiences.