Sr. Java Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_We at Maxsam Partners are in search of just the right candidate to join a well-funded and legitimately established start-up providing SMS+texting infrastructure and apps to clients from such wireless carriers as AT&Tand T-Mobile, to mid-size businesses to Fortune 5000 firms. Based out of downtown Seattle, this admirable Maxsam client prides themselves as being a small team making massively profitable accomplishments. With over 190 million active toll-free and landlines in the market, this client's next successful. We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to help with the overall design and implementation of the client's platform in order to deliver industry leading applications to businesses and consumers alike._
_Your work will lead the design and implementation of their consumer- facing web application, helping to deliver industry-leading applications to a range of businesses and consumers across the nation._
SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO WORK WITH H1B HOLDERS OR THIRD PARTIES.
* Excellent design/development skills and technical judgment.
* ABILITY TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND COLLABORATIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT.
* ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY AND COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT ASSIGNMENTS WITHOUT DETAILED SUPERVISION.
* Ability to guide/contribute to software development process improvement. Troubleshoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
* EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
* B.S. or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
* Approximately 7+ years' experience with Java.
* Design, architect, and develop software and system solutions in Java / Spring Boot
* Develop scalable, distributed systems to handle increasing customer traffic
* Solve problems relating to streaming user content, real time notifications, and large data sets
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Extensive skill and experience in object oriented programming, specifically Java and Spring
* Solid experience with Spring Integration and Messaging.
* Strong knowledge of service oriented architecture and design patterns.
* Experience in developing fault-tolerant solutions that gracefully handle failure and geo-redundancy.
* Expertise in working with relational databases and TSQL.
* Experience in handling large data sets with NoSQL solutions, (ex: Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
* Energetic, highly technical, and capable of driving results
* Background in Unix based operating systems, specifically Linux
*Please provide links to existing work if applicable.