This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
San Diego, CA
* Comprehend end user work flows, use case scenarios and application business logic and translate into an elegant, efficient user-friendly interface.
* Produce clean code and solid designs.
* Develop web applications and front-ends for web services.
* Modify existing software to improve performance and implement enhancements.
* Build Modules with help of junior team ability to take and run with it .
* Develop in an Agile environment.
* Create responsive applications that work well across browsers and platforms.
* Web application development and object oriented programming experience
* Ability to provide clear, concise verbal and written communication
* Excel in fast-paced environment
* Bachelor's Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical work experience
* Expertise in HTML, CSS, Ajax and JQuery.
* Familiarity with the Healthcare Industry.
* Minimum of five (5) years' experience in UI Web Development.
* Proficiency with Java.