Sr. Kronos Technical Platform Specialist 8/18/2016
West Chester, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is a permanent position. 3 weeks' vacation to start! Will help with relocation.............
* Lead upgrade and development activities related to all Kronos software
* Provide support for Kronos Connect/Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) custom interfaces
* Create and maintain custom reports using Microsoft Report Definition Language (RDL)
* Configure/Maintain/Support for Kronos Mobile on Apple iPod devices
* Support for Kronos TeleTime IP system (telephony based time reporting system)
* Support for Kronos Timekeeper and Scheduling modules
* Strong working knowledge of Kronos 8.0 architecture
* Software development experience with Connect/WIM, RDL, or similar technology
* Experience with creating and managing application integrations and interfaces
* Must be able to install all facets of Kronos environment starting from bare OS.
* Strong T-SQL & PL/SQL skills