Sr Lead Architect 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB OVERVIEW
As a Salesforce Architect, you'll design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com application solutions for various client projects. Your ability to think at both high level and in a detail-oriented way helps in your delivery of successful projects.
You will successfully architect solutions that integrate with other key enterprise systems, provide technical design, instruction and guidance to a team of developers. You'll work closely with the business to determine functional requirements and desired functionality.Last but not least, you'll be responsible for code reviews, documentation and deployment specifications.
You keep up to date on emerging technologies to help our team continue to leverage the latest technology tool - evaluating applicability to our client's needs and operational requirements. You continue to stretch your skillset by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide experience
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com technical development and architecture
* Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
* Salesforce.com development experience, including custom object creation, Apex Classes, triggers, workflows, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Reports, dashboards, etc.
* Experience working with Salesforce API and integrating third-party components into Salesforce
* Experience with enterprise integration frameworks and SOA best practices
* Ability to translate business needs to technical solutions
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
* Experience with multiple development languages a plus
* Good understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices
* Experience working within an Agile development frameworkAs a Salesforce Architect, you'll design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com application solutions for various client projects. Your ability to think at both high level and in a detail-oriented way helps in your delivery of successful projects.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities
* Telecommunication OSS and BSS experience is desirable.