Sr. Lead Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR LEAD ARCHITECT CPE
* Specific work will be in defining ADSL1, ADSL2+, VDSL2, and PON CPE to provide top quality High-speed Internet services.
* This position is designed to provide Architecture definition, device specification, and deployment support for xDSL modems and gateways projects related to HSI and IOT application functionality.
* The other primary duty for this position will be partnering with the access and video labs to assist in certification projects for deployment of IOT and xDSL equipment into CenturyLink's PON and xDSL Network.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
* Advanced technical understanding of the different types of xDSL and PON services provided in a consumer telecommunications network. (Ex. 802.11b/g/n wireless, PPP, DHCP, IPoE, UPnP, Firewall, Internet Security, TR-069, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of the App environment is required to test functionality across multiple app environments (iOS, Android, Windows8 Apps, etc.) as it relates to configuration of hardware.
* Accomplished written and verbal communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills as well as practical negotiation skills.
* Must have a high level of professionalism in all activities as well as high work ethic.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Master's degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
* Standard knowledge and experience with iOS, Android, and/or Win8 Apps.
* Expert-level knowledge and experience with xDSL and PON gateway equipment.
* Expertise in configuring a full end-to-end High-Speed Internet services. (PPPoE, or DHCP authentication, IPoE, 802.1q VLANs, TR-069, etc.)
* Knowledge and Expert-Level experience in various Operating Systems Environments (Windows, UNIX, Solaris, and Linux.)
* Knowledge and Expert-Level experience in various forms of network security (ex. SSL, HTTPS, IPsec, VPNs, etc.)