Sr Lead IT Engineer - Network
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Network Engineer responsible for supporting and maintaining the critical Nature of the Cisco and other Vendor Network Environment for high profile customers. Strong communication skills and must be customer oriented.
* Good understanding of Networking, this includes but not limited to TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing Protocols, WAN Links, Security and etc.
* An understanding of Server OS, this includes but not limited to Solaris, RedHat, and Microsoft
* Ability to Configure and Troubleshoot Cisco product lines, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers and Firewalls
* Ability to Configure and Troubleshoot Juniper, Foundry and F5NetworkTechnologies
* Strong understanding of NetworkSecurity
* Customer facing skills: to develop strong relationships with customers and external suppliers, gaining trust and confidence through key skills
* Driving results, meeting deadlines and maximizing opportunities through organization and planning
* Adaptability to achieve maximum effectiveness to support Team Members and Customer needs
* Communication skills, developing and implementing projects from initiation to completion, this also includes documentation such as Network Topologies, Schedules, Project Plans and etc.
* Ability to understand new products in a timely manner
* Field Technical Readiness
* Must be available for On-call Support
* Willing to travel to client site for meetings and other onsite support
* Willing to work on client site, if requested
* Lead Network and Engineers with day to day activities and prioritizing customer request
* Perform daily verification of Network Environment
* Troubleshoot alerts as they occur
* Reliable and dependable for On-call support
* Field Technical Readiness (Work with Vendor or Hands on Tech)
_Networking Infrastructure understanding_
* IP Setup and Networking
* CISCO Routers, Switches, Firewall, Load Balancers, Foundry Big Irons, F5, Juniper
_Certifications: _CISSP, CCNA, CCSA, CCNP, CCIE
_Understanding of :_
* Oracle Sunfire & Enterprise Servers
* Dell Enterprise Servers
* HP Enterprise Servers
* Microsoft Windows
* RedHat Linux
* Oracle Solaris
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
Typically a Bachelor's degree is required. Minimum of 7years experience designing and implementing Network Solution. Strong ability to define requirements when working with end users designing solutions. Good ability to build and execute project plans. Good knowledge of networking concepts. Good interpersonal skills and strong work ethics.