Sr Lead Software Developer 9/2/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Seeking an experienced Senior JavaDeveloper to maintain, design and develop web applications using state-of-the-art development tools in a Java centric environment. Position involves creation of Web services/ APIs / custom applications / and automation frameworks.
Qualified candidates must possess high energy and motivation, be capable of working in an intense, rewarding team environment and be capable of providing architectural solutions to complex issues in multiple application languages.
* Design, develop, maintain and support applications
* Interface with various teams to provide solutions
* Design, develop, document, test (unit, integration, system tests) and deploy code in a multi-tiered environment
* Work with business analysts in gathering requirements
* Perform peer code reviews
* Build and maintain automated testing/ QA frameworks
* Develop working prototypes, demos, and mockups based on business requirements
* Collaborate with developers in other teams in integrating applications
* Propose systemrequirements
* Initiate new technologies, ideas and architecture for building high performance applications
* Develop key components that are reusable, scalable, and extensible for future changes/enhancements
* Provide engineering support for applications
* 6-10years of experience in designing, developing and testing object oriented applications in Java with considerable experience in full life-cycle development.
* 5-8years of working in Linux and Windows server environments
* Minimum 3years experience in web development using JSP, Java Servlets, SQL, AJAX
* Knowledge of various Java libraries
* Working knowledge of Tomcat or other webservers
* Experience with Agile software development practices and TDD
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with JBoss, HTML5, JQuery, GWT, Flex, Hibernate, Spring, Angular JS, JSON, Selenium, Ansible, Docker, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Junit, Maven.
* Knowledge of network protocols a plus
* Knowledge of hosting business and cloud technologies a plus
* Perl and Bash scripting a plus
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
* BS in computer science or equivalent field. MS is a plus.