Sr. Legal Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team
Provide administrative support to the Vice President and General Counsel, the Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, the Corporate Secretary and four additional attorneys in the Legal Department.
* Manage administrative projects, preparation of budget materials, forecasts, accruals and monthly metrics.
* Preparation of documents: agreements, letters, agendas, presentations, and spreadsheets as necessary.
* General administrative support including calendar management, phone support, travel arrangements, expense reports and special projects.
* Making appointments, meeting administration and coordination of meeting planning, reserving facilities, setting up video conferencing.
* Initiate, organize, maintain and archive records through use of document management system
* Supervise and train Legal Secretary to ensure maximum department support
* BA/BS degree with five years or more legal department or law firm-related experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Project management skills and ability to work independently
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of discretion
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Aptitude for learning PC-based software applications
* Ability to interface with all levels of management, personnel and ownership
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.