Sr Magento Front End Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Carrier Enterprise, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Be part of Magento Enterprises largest B2B account!
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a stand-alone joint venture between Carrier Corporation (a United Technologies Company) and Watsco, to sell and distribute Carrier, Bryant, Payne and Toshiba/Carrier residential and light commercial heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) products in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean and Latin America. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Sr Magento Front End Developer in our Middletown, CT location.
Role and Responsibilities
* Team with a Magento Front End ICON to architect and implement site enhancements aimed at driving customer productivity and enhancing the user-experience across eleven B2B Magento Enterprise instances.
* Craft creative solutions to manage content and deliver an award-winning web and brand experience
* Develop code optimized for optimum performance
* Other development duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Bachelor degree
* 3+ years' experience working in a collaborative environment with experience on Magento Enterprise
* Familiarity integrating third party APIs and familiarity with XML for data manipulation and import/export processes for product feeds
* Experience evaluating, performance tuning and integrating Magento extensions
* Heavy experience in UI/UX, responsive design, and pattern library driven development
* Applied knowledge in HTML5, Sass/Compass, OOCSS, jQuery/Gulp, AJAX, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP based APIs and other relevant technologies
* Limited domestic travel required - Less than 10%
Candidate must be independently motivated and very detail oriented to excel in this position.
Solid critical thinking, problem-solving and project management skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
We foster a startup, laid-back entrepreneurial work environment that has competitive pay, full benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k with company match, and the ability to really make a difference in our company. If you like to contribute and have your voice heard, we are the company for you.
Check out our website: http://carrierenterprise.com
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.