Sr Manager-Account Supply Chain (eCommerce)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for analyzing and developing initiatives that support growth of L Oreal Consumer Productions Division ecommerce retailers. The individual will continuously monitor the marketplace for opportunities, perform assessments, make recommendations, and define strategies. This position will ensure initiatives and strategies are properly executed by coordinating the priorities and activities of the cross-functional teams involved. The incumbent will have a demonstrated ability to communicate both internally and at the account to affect change at all levels of the Account Supply Chain Organization.
* BA/BS degree, preferably in Business or Supply Chain
* E-Commerce experience preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, ideally in two or more Supply Chain functions
* High level of problem solving and analytical skills
* High proficiency in data management skills- Expert level Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and PowerPoint.
* SAP system experience preferred
* Clear understanding of relational databases along with a demonstrated ability to merge/transfer text files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources is desired
* Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organization
Judgment and decision making affecting accounts and dollars. Supervision will be moderate.
Manage travel budget
Ensure financial objectives are met for supply chain initiatives
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Retrieve, analyze and provide documentation for Ecommerce accounts in order to support recommendations regarding service, growth opportunities, and vendor/retailer performance.
* Provide logistical and inventory data to retailer and validate data provided by retailer via file exchange or EDI.
* Act as a liaison between field force, Supply Chain and our Ecommerce retailers.
* Determine and implement priority of logistical initiatives with our Ecommerce accounts.
* Develop customized strategies providing high customer service levels and reduced cost.
* Responsible for the efficient flow of product from supplier to customers, ensuring clear communication of gaps/misses and planning remediation.
* Facilitate monthly KPI cross-functional team meetings with Customer Service, Transportation and Deduction Resolution.
* Publish reports accordingly, to insure initiatives and executions are progressing to plan
* Leading or participating in specific projects which provide efficiencies, improved service, and business growth.
* Develops strong business partnership with Sales, Forecasting, Category Management and our Customer.
* Strong analytical skills, functional (transactional) knowledge, calculated decision making abilities, and multi-tasking capability.
* Acts and leads with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect, enriches team dynamics, and develops others.
* Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively and actively networks
* Displays sensitivity to the Metier of L Oreal: Focuses on quality, understands beauty, and builds knowledge of the beauty business
* Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative , Improves performance, and develops a vision
* Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results.
* Innovates: Shows curiosity, promotes team creativity, and imagines creative solutions
* Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.