- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sr. Manager, Corp FP&A
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4966 Sr. Manager, Corp FP&A (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr. Manager, Corp FP&A
This individual will manage the forecasting and performance metrics process, providing key analytical and modeling support to the Director of Financial Planning.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage and review the consolidation of the weekly and rolling global financial forecast including analysis of the quarterly operating expenses and revenue, and also proposing revenue recognition adjustments based on communication and reviews with the GEO Revenue Operations teams;
- Provide analytical and modeling support in the creation of the total company 3 year business model and quarterly guidance model for the CFO;
- Support the preparation of the global annual financial plan including target preparation and consolidation and analysis of plan information;
- Manage performance metrics process; working with teams to review the quality of the global financial planning process;
- Manage key Sarbanes-Oxley processes, including the Annual Plan, Income Statement forecasting, expense forecasting and revenue forecasting; recommends changes to documentation as appropriate and reviews changes with internal audit;
- Manage internal business systems change requests, working with FP&A teams to ensure requests are within guidelines of global reporting policies;
- Assume lead role in Hyperion planning enhancements;
- Prepare and document quarterly compensation calculations for the company;
- Support the preparation of the quarterly board presentations, core reporting & CPM reporting;
Qualifications (includes knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
- 8-10 years of accounting/finance experience, including 5-7 years financial planning experience in a large public company environment, including consolidated financial planning experience;
- Broad academic and practical understanding of finance concepts such as NPV, IRR, etc.;
- Academic and practical GAAP knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills;
- Ability to develop productive relationships with peer groups within Accounting and Finance;
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to complete assignments given aggressive time constraints;
- High level of proficiency in all productivity tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- Practical experience with financial planning software;
- Flexible, team oriented approach to issues.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.