Sr Manager, Sales M&A Integration 8/25/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Senior Manager Sales M&A Integration
San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role of Senior Manager Sales M&A Integration is to manage interim sales initiatives that support initial Go to Market activities with newly acquired sales teams. These initiatives include incentive programs (lead pass) and cross-selling programs. The candidate will play a key role in defining and implementing the program and will work alongside the cross-functional M&A and acquired teams. A successful candidate is someone who detail-oriented person who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong end-to-end business experience, and the ability to initiate discussion, drive decisions and projects to completion. The ideal candidate has experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a cross-functional organization, enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment supporting high-growth, fast-paced sales teams.
* Define end to end sales process for sales programs, including mechanics of how to operationalize and measure success for the programs.
* Work with cross functional team to scope and deliver requirements to launch program (i.e. compensation model, process and system changes, enablement requirements, pipe gen campaigns)
* Develop and deliver enablement plan and materials to enable acquired sales team on process.
* Implement tracking system and communication plan to provide regular updates on success of the programs (i.e. program dashboards, #winoftheweek, deal highlights, collaboration wins)
* Regular check ins with stakeholders to ensure success of the program. Identify and propose areas to refine for greater success.
* Voice of the Acquired Sales team. Liaise and represent the newly acquired employees during the integration discussions across the Salesforce Sales ecosystem
* Manage multiple sales programs across multiple acquisitions concurrently
* Strong team player with service-oriented passion and customer focused DNA!
* Previous experience in Sales strategy, M&A integration or Sales Operations required
* Strong understanding of sales process from Lead to Quote
* Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce.com platform
* Solid organization and prioritization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional projects with tight deadlines
* Ability to juggle multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests
* Exceptional analytical skills, independent problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
* Strong drive for results and continuous improvement
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.