Sr Manager, Facilities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/28/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Sr Manager, Facilities
Auto Req ID
The Sr Manager, Facilities is responsible for the facility management discipline within the site, area or region. This position has responsibility to oversee and manage building operations, financial performance, client relationships, team training and development while ensuring delivery of high levels of customer service. The Sr Manager, Facilities is responsible to manage all assigned operations within the acceptable parameters of the Key Performance Indicators that have been agreed to by the company and the client. This position also interfaces significantly with on-site project execution and may be called upon to assist with moves, new site openings, contractor meetings and activities, and coordinating with remote project managers where necessary. This role may also participate in new business transactions and lead property transitions within the account.
Management of client properties, building operations and financials contributing to the success of the client and the firm. This includes but is not limited to:
* Responsibility for the activities of all employees engaged in operating and maintain the property(s) including direct responsibility for property management activities and all performance and developmental related initiatives.
* Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned area, including relationship management with the client, property owners, their representatives and the facility management team.
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships with the client at the Executive / C-suite level.
* Understands customer and quality factors for account, regional and local client executives.
* Identifies, drives and participates in improvement initiatives that will benefit our clients and customers.
* Ensure satisfaction by providing a seamless interface to the client.
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
* Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
* Establish a plan and execute to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators, goals and objectives.
* Coordinate all operational aspects of the property(s) in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owners asset.
* Implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices ensuring compliance with local codes and regulation, protecting the client, customers, team members and contractors.
* Manage contracted services as required to ensure performance per scope of work and compliance with contractual agreements.
* Accurate budget preparation and management with emphasis on minimizing expenses by efficient use of manpower and resources.
* Manage financial performance providing monthly variance explanations and re-forecasting full year expenses.
* Develop and mange annual expense budgets and multi-year capital project plans.
* Work closely with the project teams to manage all projects on sites in a timely, cost effective manner at budgeted levels.
* Ensures client understanding of Corporate Real Estate initiatives and service levels within the portfolio at property level.
* Manage small projects, employee moves and small construction projects when necessary
* Work closely with Project Management to ensure seamless hand off of completed projects from Project Manager.
* Ensures all inspections and routine reporting are performed on time and accurately.
* Adheres to critical environment programs, processes and reporting requirements.
* Provides input and information as required to the Regional Planning Team in the development of Portfolio strategies and initiatives.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis; MBA desirable.
* Minimum of 10 years industry experience either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant.
* Strategic thinker with strong track record of success implementation and business development.
* Experience in managing large or multi-site locations, vendors and projects.
* Strong organizational and management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
* Experience in matrix management organization desirable.
* Superior client relationship management skills.
* Excellent communications skills with solid presentation skills.
* Computer proficiency.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 44017BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.