Sr. / Manager Financial - BSA - Oracle Warehouse Management System 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION : SR./MANAGER FINANCIAL - BSA - ORACLE WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
LOCATION : CAMARILLO, CA
DURATION : DIRECT HIRE
JOB DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Provide configuration, development, administration and production support for Oracle EBS with focus on Order To Cash processes.
Responsible for requirements gathering/analysis, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), development,
testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Analyze, design, and implement changes to resolve break/fix issues and close tickets. Provide appropriate communication related to these issues as outlined in service levels.
PERFORM THE FOLLOWING:
* Change control management for any functional and technical enhancements applied to production system.
* Provide effort estimates for assigned enhancements.
* Troubleshoot functional issues and identify modifications needed in addressing the issues.
* Support application code deployment from Test to Production environment.
* Coordinates with end users and on-shore and off-shore IT delivery teams.
TESTING AND DOCUMENTATION:
Develop test plans, setup test data and conduct testing, coordinate various phases of testing. Develop user/system documentation.
Establish professional relationships and communicate effectively with both internal client personnel team members, raising issues and providing suggestions where appropriate to resolve technical and process related issues.
* Degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field of study. Supply Chain certification preferred.
* Deep subject matter experience in Oracle EBS Order Management, Shipping and Inventory modules
* Experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations
* Has good understanding of Oracle's ERP system, table relationships, and underlying data flows.
* 5+ years of overall experience in Supply Chain:
* 4+years' experience in Oracle WMS
* 2+ years' experience in Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA)
* Experience with upstream Supply Chain Oracle EBS modules (PO, OM etc.)
* Experience working in a global environment.
CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:Oracle EBS
BACKGROUND REQUIRED:Oracle EBS12.0 is a minimum requirement and any experience with Version 12.1 and later versions will be ideal
* Strong techno-functional skills in Oracle WMS and Order to Cash processes
* Good knowledge of Oracle Database concepts, PL/SQL programming and application performance issues/solutions.
* Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
* Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
* Prior experience in using ITIL compliant support and quality tools such as, Service Now, HP Quality Center and Quest STAT etc. will be a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to organize, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
* Ability to quickly learn new business processes, applications and/or technologies and apply it to real life business problems