Sr. Manager, Global Compensation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 2/23/2017
Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONBased in Waterford, New York, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. is a global leader in silicones, quartz and advanced materials, with a 70-year heritage of innovation and being first to market with performance applications that improve everyday life. Our solutions are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living and we work closely with some of the biggest brands in B2B and consumer worlds, covering a broad range of markets - from aerospace and automotive, to building and construction, personal care, and electronics.
Momentive materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Momentive, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Momentive, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Oversee and implement strategies for the development, implementation, and maintenance of global compensation programs. Work closely with management to develop salary budgets and structures, and create policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of competitive employee compensation. Manage the annual merit/increase cycle, including establishing recommendations for market adjustments by region with the support of local teams and market based inputs. Responsibilities may also include significant interaction with HR Business Process initiatives.
The Sr. Manager, Global Compensation will conduct annual reviews of all incentive compensation plans to assure regulatory compliance, alignment with global strategic objectives and to assure the plans are administered efficiently, accurately, and incentives are processed in a timely manner.
This Manager will also conduct analysis of incentive pay to help make strategic decisions that create value, continually refining the process to assure the accuracy and reliability of incentive calculations, as well as ownership of communication with participants to assure they understand the plans.
This position will also have accountability for the regulatory, reporting & compliance efforts for executive compensation reporting, internal special incentive based programs and support various critical compensation processes throughout the cycle. In addition, this role will provide oversight to the Sr. Analyst for mobility, who will serve as the primary contact for inbound and outbound moves, including internal transfers and new hires and the vendor relationships utilized
* Provide direct leadership for 2-3 resources and partner with regional experts to operationalize all global compensation processes.
Base Salary Program Design and Administration:
* Ownership of the career path modeling structure and respective salary alignment guidelines
* Works with HR Business Partners and Business Units to conduct market surveys and establishes market competitive reference zones.
* Develops salary program budgets, increase guidelines, and policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
* Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state legislation that may affect compensation practices.
* Lead all annual compensation processes from organization, implementation and communication. Including but not limited to: Survey input and analysis, Salary Planning and implementation, Compensation validation processes, etc
* Support the design, implementation and communication of global incentive compensation plans. Partner with the Finance function to deliver upon earned incentive compensation plan payouts and prepare detailed quality reviews.
* Manage the external vendor relation with our Equity grant database, reconcile all activity and coordinate special events with Legal and the Sr. Director, Total Rewards
* Manage the documentation and execution of the annual CD&A disclosure process.
* Manage the ongoing administration and payment of retention and special one-time payments.
* Provide support in preparation and presentation of materials to the Compensation Committee.
* Provide oversight for all aspects of the Global Mobility Program, including ongoing vendor relationships and promotional materials
* Develop and improve programs, policies and administration of mobility processes based on best practices to meet business needs.
* Provide technical expertise on tax, equity, immigration, social security and payroll compliance for countries, partnering with Regional Human Resources and Total Rewards Leaders.
. Other Responsibilities:
* Assist in educating employees and business managers on base salary and incentive plan questions and dispute resolution.
* Continually evaluate compensation processes to assure its efficient and accurate development and delivery.
* Ongoing analysis of compensation information to provide executive management with information used to create strategic value.
* Analyze information from various reports and sources to help make decisions and determine the overall impact on compensation programs.
* Strategic Focus & Direction:
* Knowledge of the global compensation landscape, incentive plan strategies and regulatory requirements.
* Trust & Teamwork:
* Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with cross-functional HR leaders and business leaders, partnering with them to support internal customers and business growth.
* Personal Leadership:
* Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management, presentation, communication and coaching skills.
* Achieves Business Results:
* Demonstrated systematic approach to solutions. Experience in leading collaborative project teams with constrained deadlines.
* Exceptional ability to work with large amounts of sensitive data in a sensitive yet cohesive, analytical fashion. Tools include Outlook products, various databases, etc.
* Attention to detail; deadline and results driven, zero defect mindset
* 7-10 years of proven experience in Compensation Program design and execution in a global environment.
Thorough understanding of legal requirements, regulatory issues relating to global compensation plan design and process. Proven success at developing, designing, implementing global compensation programs.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this